Pages

Tuesday, 3 March 2015

early retirement!

This week I had to make a tough decision. I have had to resign from all my design teams. I shall miss all of them. Time is just so tight now with Zac being 7 months and Austin 3. They just take up so much more of my time that I just feel stressed all the time thinking about when I'm going to fit blogging in. I also have lots of big occasions this year including 30th, 40th, 50th, 60th and 80th birthdays. Also a 40th wedding anniversary. these all need cards and gifts making.

So now I will just be blogging to enter challenges and for fun! I will not be leaving my card making just not doing as much (for now!!!)

Irene xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you have had to make the tough decision to resign from all of your design teams Irene, I'm sure you will be missed.
    I'm pleased to hear that you will still be making cards though and look forward to seeing you when you have the time.
    Take care.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best Irene!! We'll miss you at Tuesday Throwdown!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete