Pages

Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Tuesday Throwdown design team post-A Sketch

Hi all!!
Today I have a challenge for Tuesday Throwdown! You can enter it here.
There is a sketch to follow so create anything as long as it follows the sketch!!


My image is from The Cutting Cafe. I've coloured using pro markers and distressed with spun sugar. The purple card is co'redinations. The label die is from Sue Wilson and the buttons are do crafts. My bow is made from ribbon in my stash-but best of all made perfectly with the embellishment attic bow maker! OMG I wish I had invented that thing!



Hope you like it and join us at the challenge where there are some prizes to be won!!
Thank you for any comments you may make!
Irene xx

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
my something new is the image and my bow maker to make the bow. the mini distress inks and the ribbon- something old is the embossed background (my mum sent me it ages ago!) and the buttons

7 comments:

  1. Irene, this is adorable and cute as a button!! Love the purple colors and the texture of the background!! Brilliant job my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Irene! Love the beautiful beautiful floral and butterflies background and your bow looks fantastic!

    Kim - TTDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the background butterfly embossing- so pretty. Your coloring is so pretty- and love the buttons you added : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossed butterlies and the colours you have chosen. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. Mary DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol I love you comment about the bow maker, such a cute card.Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart this time and we hope to see you again soon. Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your embossed butterflies are gorgeous. such a pretty design

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card. Your image is lovely, your colour scheme is delightful and your bow finishes the card perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete