Pages

Thursday, 8 January 2015

C.R.A.F.T challenge 293-Anything but a card!

Hi all!

Well now Christmas is well and truly over! And it's nice to make something other than a Christmas card!!
At CRAFT challenge blog we have a great challenge-make anything but a card!You can enter your makes here!
There are some fab prizes for this challenge:
Dr Digi  has 2 images for 1st prize


Spyders Other Corner has 5 images for 2nd prize


and a surprise from Dianes Daydreams Designs


My bag is from Spyders Other Corner and it's a fab image to colour!



Thank you for any comments you may make.
Irene  xx

I would like to enter this in the following:
Cute card Thursday-what's new  what's new is my bag-never made one before. new image, used my new bow maker to do my bow and the pearls are new!!







9 comments:

  1. Such a cute bag, great image and backing. Thanks for joining our challenge this week over at Penny's Paper Crafty. Jennifer DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really lovely card! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely decorative gift bag! Thanks so much for participating in our Party Time Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge.I am now your newest follower and would love it if you visited my Make Time To Craft Blog and became a follower too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute card !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely gift bag, thanks for joining us at creative moments. Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bag! I love the colors and the spring feel to it :) Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!
    Cheers!
    Sara
    www.PolkaDotRosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love how you altered the gift bag! Love! thanks for joining us over at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry for such a late comment, but I've been away from blogger for some time! Love your gift bag Irene, love how you've coloured my digi too! Hope you don't mind if I 'borrow' him!
    ((Lyn))
    Spyder's Other Corner

    ReplyDelete