Pages

Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Tuesday Throwdown Design Team post!

Oh my goodness Christmas is nearly here!! This is my last post this year for Tuesday Throwdown .
And it's a fab challenge-especiallly if you get some Christmas goodies and want to give them a go!!
Anything Goes!!
So just make anything! 

My image is christmas stocking from crafty girl-you can find the image here on Stitchy bear stamps!

I have paper pieced the stocking! If you're not sure how to do this then just print the image onto white and then onto your coloured paper of choice. Cut out the pieces you want to be patterned and then stick them over your white image. Colour in the white parts that are left and that's it!! really simple but effective.


I have added a blinged up piece of holly die cut from mirri card, and stamped Nana across the top!
hope you like it!
Thank for any comments you may make.
Irene xx

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun Christmas design. Loving the paper piecing.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irene, this is so adorable!! I love your paper pieced plaid stocking with your personalized name! :) Brilliant Christmas make sweetie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this fun design- the plaid Christmas stocking is such a great look- and love the bit of holly you added too! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card, I love your paper pieced Christmas stocking.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this cozy, paper pieced stocking! Great colors, so warm and delightful...the faux stitching is a great touch as well. Merry Christmas! ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete