Pages

Thursday, 11 December 2014

My first C.R.A.F.T. challenge post! It's a sketch

Hi all! 
Exciting-my first post with the CRAFT team!
We have a sketch for you which is fab!


I have used an image from Pickled pot pourri called Nature's Greetings Deer-he is just majestic! I love him!
I have improvised on the sketch a bit but you can follow it as closely as you like as long as we can see it's the sketch!


I thought he was ideal for a man card. When I cut the memory box snowflake I was going to use the flake but I liked the piece that was left over instead! I have added some candi and stamped a sentiment and embossed it in gold. I have used distress ink in a mix of walnut stain and vintage photo to colour in Mr deer! Ribbon from my stash and distressed with vintage photo.

The prizes for the challenge are from flonzcraftPickled pot pourriyours or mine papercraft and for top 3 Karens doodles. So there are loads of chances of an amazing prize!!
Pop on over now to C.R.A.F.T challenge

Thank you for looking and nay comments you may make.
Irene xx

2 comments:

  1. Hello Irene, A lovely card and image, love the snowflake.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Irene! So glad you are joining us at CRAFT. I'm a newbie too and it's been fun so far. This is the perfect Man card! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete