Pages

Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Creative Card Crew DT Anything Goes challenge post

Hi everyone!!
Almost the magical day! I am soooo excited! My oldest is 3 so just getting into the christmas thing! My little 5 month old isn't quite there yet and he will just love the paper I'm sure!
At Creative Card Crew we have an Anything Goes challenge so it's really easy! Just create anything!!there will be no commenting for about 3 weeks but I think I would still be commenting as I love seeing everyones cards!

My card is a christmas one and the image is from our fab sponsor A Day For Daisies who will be giving away $12 worth of digi images as a prize!
The other prize will be from Dies R Us who are offering a voucher for $10!
well worth entering!!
Now onto my card. 
I have used some freebie backing papers which I love! the image is Elves At Work which I coloured with promarkers and mounted onto 2 spellbinders die cuts. The sentiment is from Tattered Lace and the silver dots from Docrafts.


Thank you for looking and for any comments you make!
Looking forward to seeing your makes!
Love Irene xx

No comments:

Post a Comment