Pages

Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Tuesday Throwdown DT post-Christmas Tags

Hi everyone!
Christmas is really coming quickly now! I am getting excited!
I have been making lots of cards and boxes and have one of my boxes to show you today. This is for the Tuesday Throwdown christmas tag challenge.



This is a milk carton box made with Kanban card. The image is from My Grafico.
I punched 2 very small holes and threaded a Little Claire tag through. I tied it on the inside.

Thank you for looking and any comments you may make!
xx

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:








6 comments:

  1. This is WONDERFUL!!! Love the image you used and the paper!! Just perfect!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (DT Call Until Nov. 22nd)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irene, this is such a darling gift box!! I love your design!! Great job! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous holiday box. So sweet and charming, beautiful design and fab coloring. Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.  
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great make!!! Well done. Thank you for entering the challenge over at Digi Choosday (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday..And good luck.

    Caz DC DT
    Digi Choosday DT
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your Box it has a vibrant color and the image is soo sooo cuteeee Irene I think I should order that my Grafico images...gorgeous job as DT Irene..hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete