Pages

Tuesday, 4 November 2014

New design team Tuesday Throwdown challenge card!Shaped cards

Hi everyone!!
Well you might have guessed from my post title that I am very excited to announce that I am now on the Tuesday Throwdown design team! I love Tuesday Throwdown and all the challenges are fab!

This fortnights challenge is Shaped Cards. It's great to get creative and produce a card in a different shape to the norm. We are sponsored by Robyns Fetish and I have chosen the Putting Up The Tree image.He is very cute and was easy to colour!



I coloured him with promarkers and fussy cut him out. The shape of my card is actually from a Crafters Companion card kit. I used the scrap bit left over from a die cut image and just traced it to make my own card!
I have used mirri card and embossed it to give it texture. the silver glitter domes are from Docrafts and come in different colours and 2 sizes-I love these to finish off cards!

i would like to enter this in the following challenges:
party time tuesdays-anything goes



8 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! I love your clever shaped design and the mouse looks so sweet!! Welcome fellow teamie! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card with the cool shape Irene!! Glad you are a part of the TT team now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the team. This is one eye catching shape. Just love how you made this beauty. The image is so cute and brings out the creativity of this fabulous shape.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new gig with the Tuesday Throwdown team! I absolutely love your beautiful shape card. I have never seen this design before. That little mouse is sweet as can be. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just loving the shaped card you created- and that image is darling! Welcome to the Tuesday Throwdown team- awesome to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super design! Awesome!


    Thanks for playing with us @ Party Time Tuesdays.

    I'd love for you to visit my blog:
    www.krcmasterpiece.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super snazzy card, Irene! Awesome design. Just stopping to say Welcome to the TT team ... and to follow you, of course! Have a lovely day, teamie!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete