Pages

Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Creative Card Crew Christmas challenge


Hi all!! Hope this finds you well.
This is my card for the Creative Card Crew Christmas Joy challenge!
We are sponsored by Imagine That and Mariannes designs. I totally love Imagine That and have one of their blog templates on my own blog in the Paris theme. (a hint to my other half for my birthday next year!!)


My image is Penguin Cocoa and I have mounted him onto a hunkydory mirri card circle. The printed background is from my card stock. The tag is Little Claire and the silver dome is Docrafts. 
Hope you like it and thanks for my comments you may make. 
Come join us at the challenge Creative Card Crew-everyone is making a christmas card at the minute so why not enter and maybe win a prize for it!


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
sparkles christmas challenge-candy
party time tuesday-anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is just the cutest card ever what a lovely image and just is perfect for our challenge over at “ Sparkles Christmas Challenge Christmas Candy “ good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little card!
    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet little penguin. Thanks for joining the Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete