Pages

Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Creative Card Crew challenge post-Stripes

Hi all!! Hope this finds you well.

We have a new challenge at Creative Card Crew-we want to see your stripes! At christmas there are plenty of options for this one-socks, hats, scarves or candy canes! You could use images of tigers too-as long as there's stripes somewhere!

we are sponsored by QKR stampede who are giving away 5 digi images to the winner. there is also another prize for someone from Dies are Us.

On to my card. I have used the 'stockings hung' image from QKR stampede and paper pieced it onto stripey paper.


I thought I would use this to make a little living room scene behind an acetate window that I had in my stash.
The image stamped at the front is from Little Claire. I added some glitter to add some sparkle.
Hope you like it and thank you for any comments you may make.
Irene XX

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:





6 comments:

  1. Great take on the window theme. I love peeking inside to see the stockings hanging over the fire place. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely scene through the window. Good to see you at 52CCT and hope to see you there again soon.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I like the simple design and a lovely scene. I like it. It can be a perfect Christmas greetings this coming holiday season. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is fabulous! Love the stocking hanging on the fireplace. Great window scene. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. très belle fenêtre Irène, charmante scène, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the acetate window with all those little stockings! Thanks for joining in with our window challenge this week
    Louise from 52 CCT xx

    ReplyDelete