Pages

Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Owls new home

Time for another challenge at Creative Card Crew!

This time the theme is Twine. So just show us your ropes!

The sponsor with the prizes is The Scrapping Center with a $15 voucher.

My card is made using a Little Claire image called Owl silhouette.
I thought it looked like they had moved into a new house!

I used 2 strips of red tape and covered it with copper gilding flakes. I tied some twine round and added a tag cut from a Spellbinders die. I also embossed the edges using a freebie from a magazine-the folder has branches on it. I made the background using memento inks and mounted it all onto dark blue card.

hope you like it and I am looking forward to seeing your creations!
thank you for looking.
Irene xx


I am entering this in the following challenge:


3 comments:

  1. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a perfect new home for owls! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! LOVE the use of the guilding flakes--a perfect frame! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete