Pages

Tuesday, 16 September 2014

christmas dogs

Hi all!Hope you are well.

I have been doing some digi crafting lately and made this card using a pollyanna pickering cd.(can't remember the name) christmas moments maybe!
I liked this image and loved the idea of the bauble.
Used some DCWV paper as a background and an embossed bauble from a freebie stamp. The sentiment is from my stash and coloured using a memento ink pad.


Thank you for looking and any comments you may make!
Irene xx

I am entering this in the following challenges:



2 comments:

  1. Love all the blue. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for September - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the image you've chosen, so sweet. thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday. Wendy (DT).xx

    ReplyDelete