Pages

Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Mr Snowman

Time to make a Christmas card! And I had to chose the masculine theme at Creative Card Crew to do it on didn't I just to make it hard!
I decided to man mine up with a moustache!

As I have said the theme is masculine.
The sponsors with the prizes are Mariannes designs and QKR stampede.

Now onto my card!
I have used an image from QKR stampede called Christmas Cheer.
I have coloured him with promarkers and the papers are from my stash.
The silver frame is from Create and Craft which I have embossed with dots.
The stars and moustache are die cut from blue mirri card using Memory Box dies.

Sorry about the photo-the paper is quite shiny and hard to get a good picture.

Hope you can make a masculine card to enter and win one of the fab prizes!
Than k you for looking!
Irene x



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Irene xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, and I love the non-traditional colors you chose for your card. Maggie DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete