Pages

Saturday, 5 July 2014

deck chairs

Hi all!!
I have made a card that is not for the design team! As I have been on maternity leave I have been adding to my stash especially on the christmas card front! I like to be ahead and prepared!!
Not long left now until the baby comes so sadly I might not get crafting as much for a bit.
It was my birthday yesterday and I got some new craft bits!! Exciting!

My latest card is a cheat really-I don't always do sticking things on but that's how it goes when you're having a bit of a clear out! Trying to use the 'bit box' up!!

It's from a Hunkydory sheet. The stripes are done with poppy pro markers and I have stuck some Kraftcards candi on.


I would like to enter it in the following:

thank you for looking and for any comments made! 
Irene xx



8 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card! fabulous colouring! thanks for playing with "Crafty Sentiments Challenges Blog" this week. Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Irene, makes me wish I was on my holidays.... lol thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful scene! I would love to be sitting in that beach chair about now. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so summery and pretty, Irene... Love it. :)
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs this month!
    Hugs,
    Sanja DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful! Wish it was me sitting in that chair.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous scene you have here Irene. So glad you joined us at Seize the Birthday this time and good luck with the delivery of your new baby!!! And happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. It looks so relaxing! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz! Cindy --GDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card! I love the colours and the way you have used the stripes. Thanks for joining us this week at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete