Pages

Tuesday, 3 June 2014

A nautical challenge!

Another Creative Card Crew challenge! this time it's nautical.
Nautical is everywhere in the home decor shops so plenty of inspiration.

I have a whole box full of card and papers from when it was fashionable in crafting a couple of summers ago!
I have used some gorgeous Kanban card for the background-sadly a company that are no longer around.
The shells are from the same kit. 

The image I used is from Delicious Doodles and is called In The Harbour.

The prizes are from Delicious Doodles and Marieanne Designs.

Here is my card:

Hope you like it and thank you for looking!
See you all soon. x

3 comments:

  1. Great card Irene those Kanban papers look perfect with the image xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love all the swirls. Maggie, DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Irene - I love the way you framed that fab image!

    ReplyDelete