Pages

Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Design Team shabby chic or Vintage

It's time for another challenge at Creative Card Crew!!
This time the theme is shabby chic or vintage.
We have kindly been given an image from Whiff of Joy and I chose Lazy Afternoon. 

There are 2 prizes for the challenge-one from The scrapping Center and one from Whiff of Joy .

Here is my card:

My idea was based on a black and white photograph which I have attempted to make vintage using distress inks!
Coloured it using Spectrum Noirs and used a die free from a magazine for the sentiment. Everything else is from my stash.

thank you for looking and have fun taking part in the challenge!


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous monochrome colouring

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Have a fab day.

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous! Love the monochromatic design. Maggie - DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a innovative idea to use this image to create a vintage photograph for the challenge. Wonderful coloring and shading in neutral tones.

    ReplyDelete