Pages

Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Creative Card Crew DT post-challenge 60-Girlie

Hi all!!
Hope you are all well! 
I am doing ok-been really busy-too busy to go in my new craft room!! It is finally finished-apart from curtains (but I don't need those to craft!)
It is really lovely to have all my bits and pieces in the one place and with a new table to work at thats just for me!

I have made a card for the Creative Card Crew challenge-girlie. The prizes are from The Scrapping Centre and A Day for Daisies.
I am not great with girlie things but I thought flowers are always girlie so I paper pieced this gorgeous little cat from A day for Daisies digi using some freebie paper in my stash.

I have used some white webbing stuff sent by my mum and I used a Katy Sue flower stamp to create a small border.
The flowers and brad are from Docrafts.
I'm not sure where the sentiment is from, and the lace is from the market!!
I coloured the chair with promarkers.




Thank you for any comments you may leave!
I am entering my card in the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Cute!!! I LOVE your paper piecing.. that paper is fantastic! Love the flower with that amazing button for the middle!! Gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, lovely paper piecing, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week, good luck.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paper piecing you have done for the cat! Super cute little image! Love the dp.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky. I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in  Crafting Vicky giveaway post 

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWW!! Lovely paper piecing on the cat <3 I loove it!! and your designer papers are just shabby and sweet!
    Thanks for joining Open-Minded Crafting Fun this week.
    We're having new challenge starting in a few hours :) Please join us again too!
    Hugs, Mikha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! :)

    Petya DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion -Randi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card with great papers, great paper piecing! Thanks for joining Open-Minded Crafting Fun, Good Luck! Hope to see you soon again.

    Hanne, DT

    ReplyDelete