Pages

Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Get Well-DT post-Creative Card Crew

Hi all!
This post and challenge is so appropriate for me!! I have been suffering the most awful cold for the past week-hoping it will go soon!! i hope everyone else has avoided all the winter ailments that seem to be going round. I am off to Northern Ireland soon for some pampering by my mum so that will be lovely!

Now onto my Creative card Crew card!
It's a gatefold card using the image from imagine that-they have some great images-check them out!

This is wishing well. 


I have used some Docrafts papers and some old Kanban mirri card. I printed and coloured two images in different sizes and put one inside and one on the front.

I hung a tag on the front made from a spellbinders die and hand drew some flowers in the corner.

These are the sponsors and the prizes are $15 from scrapping centre and imagine that have 3 digis to give away!! Good luck!!



Look forward to seeing your creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment