Pages

Tuesday, 11 February 2014

DT card-KISS


Hi all!!

Hope this finds you well.
This is my design team card for Creative Card Crew-we certainly get some fab images to play with-I love this one!!He's from QKR stampede and is called love bear!

To play along just create a Clean and Simple card and you could win a fab prize available from:


I have printed him out a couple of times and coloured with promarkers. As our theme this challenge is KISS that is what I did-it's very simple!
I masked off a strip in the background and stamped some Crafters Companion hearts with memento inks.The sentiment is crafters companion too. I drew a faux stitch along the top and bottom and after decoupaging love bear I stuck him on top. I have used Docrafts 3D gloss on the balloon.
The layout inspiration came from less is more blog.



Thank you for any comments you may have-and Happy Valentines Day!!xx


No comments:

Post a Comment