Pages

Friday, 14 February 2014

cookies

I have had this Barry Bear image for a while and decided to colour him last week. I have coloured him with promarkers. The design paper came from my stash and the 'you're so sweet' sentiment was a magazine freebie.


The isnpiartion for the layout came from sketch saturday-I love the sketch-so many ideas with this! I have turned it upside down.

I am entering it in the following challenges:
crafty little fairies-teddies

thank you for any comments you may give xx

2 comments:

  1. I just love this little barry bear1 gorgeous colours and colouring - thank you for playing along at crafty little fairies challenge this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so cute! Love that stripey paper too!
    Thanks for playing with the Crafty Little Fairies!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete