Pages

Saturday, 11 January 2014

open minded crafting fun guest designer

Good morning all!!

Sorry I have not been posting many cards lately-I have not been myself and have lost my creativeness a bit. 
But in the middle of this I have been a guest designer on a fab new blog-open minded crafting fun. It is a great idea and is a brilliant place to share ideas with others. Unfortunately i didn't make their design team (obvious to see why when I saw the ones that DID make it!) but I was invited to be a guest designer for their first challenge-something new or a new technique.

Here is my card-it's not my best but I did enjoy matching the colours up.

The image is from their sponsor crafty sentiments designs and is called Jason and Eve. 
I've used some peel offs and coloured with pro markers and spectrum noirs. 
My new technique was colouring hair-mmmm think I need more practice!! and my new toy is some spellbinders dies.
Hope you like it-I think I should have put some gems in the corners to finish it off-might do that this morning!
Thanks for looking, and for any comments you may make.x

2 comments: