Pages

Tuesday, 24 December 2013

DT post-Creative Card Crew-challenge 52-Anything Goes


Hi everyone! 
It's Christmas Eve-I am soooo excited!!
My card today is a quick one-just some embossing and colouring! Its for the Creative Card Crew-Anything Goes so it;'s an easy one for you all to use your new crafty christmas pressies on!!
I used a dark blue card base and have embossed on white with a sizzix embossing folder called birds. The bird stamp is Woodware and I have embossed it in white and then coloured using a memento ink. I stamped another one and added some glitter domes from Docraft to the corners.
I wish you all a very merry christmas and hope you all have good health over the festive period (and that santa brings you all you wished for!)

The prize for this challenge is a £15 voucher for scrapping center

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. Love the embossed background. The colours reminds me of delft.
    Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete