Pages

Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Creative Card Crew DT post-Challenge 51 Christmas Holly or Poinsettia

Hi all!!
hope this finds you well.
It's almost christmas!! yippee!!
I have not been blogging much lately due to being poorly and having so much christmas stuff to do so apologies for not being here so much.

The theme for this fortnights challenge is holly or poinsettia. Both are really lovely and christmasy. I have used a gorgeous image from Delicious Doodles. They are giving away the prize for this challenge which is 4 digis! So come one get a last minute craft in (or you could start on next years stash!!) and enter this fab challenge!

I coloured my image using pro markers and matted it onto red card. the holly paper is from my stash. I made the emvelopes andthe mini cards inside them. The two acetate birds are Kanban and I put 2 blobs of liquid pearls on the other 2 corners. I have covered the post box with Docrafts 3D gloss to make it shiny-I think it's a great effect! I also made some fake snow underneath using Memento London Fog and a scrap of paper.

Thanks for looking and I am looking forward to seeing your creations!
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful and cheerful Christmas creation. Love the shine on the post box and the little envelope.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete