Pages

Sunday, 24 November 2013

warming by the fire


Hi all!!

Well I have had some news since I last blogged-I am now on the creative card crew DT!! Find us here creative card crew.

I have made this card full of holly! I used a cardio stamp which is used for making awreath but you can montage stamp with it too! I used an 8 x 8 piece of card and folded it in half corner to corner.
The image is a pre coloured Lili of The Valley one-very warming! I also stamped inside.

Hope you like it! christmas is getting near so I am busy with knitting and making!!

I am entering this in the following:

9 comments:

  1. So sweet and great shape.. Congrats on your DT position..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to make a list of all the things I love about this - the unusual fold, the layered stamping, the adorable image and of course, the great news - congrats on the DT appointment! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday! Merry Christmas - hope to see you again in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on our challenge theme this week at Holly Jolly. Love the image and how you created the fold to the card. Thanks for sharing with us and we hope to see you again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! The colours are really so bride! Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whaat a really fun way to do a different shape for your card! Love the holly background too. Thank you so much for sharing your fun card with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful Christmas design. Love scalloped edges and the stamped hollies in the background.
    I am also now your latest keen Follower via Google Friend Connect xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!!! THat little pair looks so cute! Love the background you've created for them and the unique shape! THanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for entering this delightful card for my CHNC challenge extra for November and also for CHNC challenge 152 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete