Pages

Wednesday, 6 November 2013

The snowman


Hi all!
I hope you're all ok. I have counted my christmas cards and think I have enough so any extra now are just in case ones! however having said that I think I am addicted to christmas cards and will probably go on making them.
This idea came from create and craft but I cn't remember who made it-I loved it so much I have made my own version.


 I don't know who the snowman stamp is. The tree die is memory box. I have coloured with promarkers. and the sentiment is from the computer. No ideas who the papers are by!


Have a good evening!xx

I am entering this in the following:

bearly mine challlenges-anything goes
crafty hazelnut-november extra anything goes
christmas cards all year round-wintery theme

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks also for entering this for CCAYR 'winter wonderland' - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love the snowman, lovely design.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenge
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine. Good luck and hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete