Pages

Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Creative Card Crew DT post-Challenge 50-Sweet treats



Hi everyone! Can you believe it-I am on a design team! I am now a very pleased member of the fab creative card crew and this is my first design team creation- I hope you can see it!!
It is a gift card ginger bread house made from craft card. The papers and snow glitter are freebies from a magazine, as are the sweet stamps which I have fussy cut out and coloured with pro markers.
The red snowflake is red mirri card from my stash and the die itself was a hero arts one. The trees are the same set.
The candy canes are a stamp from a MME set and I have fussy cut these and covered them with Docrafts 3D clear gloss.
The lace is from the market-I have found a little gold mine in the market. She sells ribbon, lace and buttons! there is also a material lady in there too who I have bought some gorgeous material from to make some bunting!
My gingerbread man is s freehand one and I have used white pen and some liquid pearls for his buttons.
I used brads from my stash to hold the card in place where the gift card goes. 
hope you like it!
The prize for this challenges is a $15 voucher from scrapping centre-a fab prize!

4 comments:

  1. I adore this it's gorgeous xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. Great idea, Irene.
    Hugs,
    Justyna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a darling gift card holder idea!! Love the gingerbread images!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable gift card holder. Love your design. Maggie - DT Teamie.

    ReplyDelete