Pages

Monday, 7 October 2013

white christmas

 
Hi all!
 
I have had a go at an all white card-and I like it!! So much so that I will be doing a few more as they're so quick! Pete says they're very elegant-like you would see in M & S! That was enough for me!
I used a freebie embossing strip that came in a magazine this week-cards and papercraft I think.
Snowflakes are memory box. I have used some white shimmery card on plain card and used my hoogie to put a square on it.
 
I have done another one which I embossed the middle piece again on shimmery card. I heat embossed some snowflakes on it and embossed it.
The embossed frame is from my stash-got them at NEC last year.

Hope you like them!
 
thank you for any comments you make, and have a fab evening!
 
I am entering this in :
 
 

4 comments:

  1. That's lovely embossing. If it was free I shall have to look out for ut!
    Great job!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice & sophisticated! Just like M&S is very true :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet card
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for CHNC challenge extra for October - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete