Pages

Sunday, 29 September 2013

let it snow



Hi everyone!
I have had a lovely weekend and hope you all have too! We met my brother at Twinlakes at Leicester which is a theme park for kids-the weather was amazing and we all had fun!
I managed to finish this card, although I am not happy with it or it's photo. It's so hard to get a good a good picture near the end of the day now. Any tops would be appreciated on photographing cards for blogs!

This is based on the sketch at case this sketch. I thought of ric rac straight away but not sure if I have got this one quite right. I wanted to add a wave of snowflake then more ric rac but my card ran out of room!

The snowflakes die cuts are memory box. I have stamped and embossed the sentiment with regular red WOW embossing powder. I used Debbie Moore irridescent embossing powder which has shown up (almost too) well in this photo.
I die cut a snowflake out of mirri card and added a button in each one. I know this isn't part of the sketch but I felt my card needed somthing else.

Wishing everyone a fab evening-I am having an early night!
Thank you for any comments you make-they are always appreciated.

I am entering this in the following:

case this sketch 47
christmas card challenges anything goes
holly jolly christmas-buttons, buttons, buttons
crafty hazelnut anything goes september


4 comments:

  1. Delightful card for my CHNC challenge extra for September - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Christmas card. Love your use of the buttons. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so sweet and lovely!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the ric-rac! Very pretty! Thank you for linking up at Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N, CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete