Pages

Tuesday, 17 September 2013

christmas spots

 
Hi all!!
 
I had a big crafty eveing last night after being in Cornwall for a week with no craft stuff!! God I was bored at night!
This is one I made for the festive friday challenge of using navy, white and silver for a christmas card.
 
I used an Ellison embossing folder to make the background and a memory box die for the silver and navy snowflakes. I stamped with a navy ink and rubbed a silver ink over the embossed area.

 
I have used a die cut stencil and the silver ink to make a silver area inside and a MME stamp for the To and From.
 
I have made another card for these colours which I will blog tomorrow!
thank for any comments you make and have a fab evening!
 
I am entering it in the following:


4 comments:

  1. I love the embossing! It makes it look so snowy. Thanks so much for playing along with Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clean design of this one! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday, Irene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty clean and simple Christmas card. Lovely design. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tiny die cuts and embossing and the dimension they add!!! Thanks for another pretty creation with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete