Pages

Thursday, 19 September 2013

christmas skater


Another Christmas card!! I have decided to make lots over the next few weeks and then start making pressies!! It's christmas on a budget this year!! I have even resisted the Create and Craft offer of free postage this week in an attempt to save some pennies!
I've been busy since Cornwall and it's now caught up on me! Really tired now!

This card is made using a Marieanne stamp free in a magazine last year. It's so lovely to colour. I have coloured with my pro markers. The 25th stamp is a magazine freebie as are the papers. The trees are a Sizzix die cut. It's only a small card-aprrox 3 x 3".

I am entering it in the following challenges:
Pennys paper craft challenge-2 patterned paper or more
Whimsy stamps blog-masculine theme
i love pro markers-anything goes
addicted to stamps-addicted to colours and dt call
crafty hazelnuts monthly challenge-anything


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for September - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring and love the shading around the image. Thanks for joining us at ATSM and good luck with the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, fab image and great colour combo. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Irene. Love the way you used this week's colours to make a great Christmas card. Beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining the fun at ATS&M. Good luck with the DT Call. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Irene. I love how you have added that tiny paper pieced tree.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge,and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete