Pages

Thursday, 22 August 2013

racing christmas


Hi everybody!
This is my latest christmas card. I have used the sketch from sketch n stash #119


I have rotated it and used a stamp I got off ebay-no idea who made it but I wanted something for little boys cards. I liked it that much i decided to christmas it up! The bird is from a freebie set and the die cut tree is a memory box one, as are the snowflakes.
I've coloured him with pro markers and spectrum noirs. I have just started using spectrum noirs and am enjoying them!

The papers are all freebie ones from various magazines. i added 2 candis to each side.

Hope you like it and that it's christmasy!
I am entering it in the following:





7 comments:

  1. This is awesome for a little boy! I am so glad you shared it with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your non-traditional Christmas image! A great card for a little boy. I also like the top and bottom edges of the card. TYFS and playing with us at Christms Card Challenge #38. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card - such a lovely image! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Stash this fortnight, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for August – hope to see you again soon. Thanks also for sharing for CCAYR 'fussy and fancy' challenge, Hazel, CCAYR DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your lovely Christmas card for CCAYR 'Christmas extravaganza - fussy and fancy' - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an ADORABLE card! That little image is just too sweet! Really a nice, NICE card!!! Thanks so much for joining us with it at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous christmas card...thanks for joining us at Ready Teddy Go!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete