Pages

Friday, 16 August 2013

blue squares

 
Hi all!!
It's the weekend at last and tomrrow is my favourite saturday of the month-craft day!!
I have made this card for one of Austins little friends who is 2 next month! I found the stamp on ebay and absolutely love it! I have even truned it into a Christmas card which I will blog at a later date (when I have finished it!)
I have based the card on the challenge at here come the boys challenge 58 which is just squares.
I scored my card to make squares on teh background and used a checked piece of paper (freebie from a magazine).
The image has been coloured using promarkers and the brads are from my stash.




 
Thanks for looking and any comments
 
I am entering this in the following:
 

5 comments:

  1. Love the image, soo cute and fab colour choice. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card. Thanks for joining us as Bearly Mine, good luck and hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card you have made. It fits our challenge this week well of “anything goes”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely WONDERFUL!!!! Incredible design and I really love ALL the decorating ribbon you've used in the beautiful card.Thanks for joining in us at The ribbon mabufacturer Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Thank you for joining us at Here come the Boys 'Squares' Challenge.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete