Pages

Thursday, 15 August 2013

bears and sledge

This is a quick post as Austin is crazy today and I haven't much time!
We've had a hard two weeks with happy and sad times.
We hadmy beloved cat Morris put to sleep due to kidney disease. I am really missing him as he has been there for 14 years and saw me through a lot of house moves, divorce, illness and operations. But life goes on-and it did with austins second birthday at the beginning of this week. He is growing up so quick but I love spending time with him as he's so sweet and funny!
 
Anyway this is my card for the winter wonderland cute christmas  challenge.
My stamp is a Lili of the valley one taht I won a while back. I loved colouring it-even though my colouring needs practice!
The ribbon is create and craft embossed ribbon and I inked the background using Memento London Fog and a stamp of a snowflake. the yellow paper is my minds eye.
 
thanks for looking and any comments you make! Have a fab day x
 
 
 
I am enetering this in the wintyer wonderland challenge


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Irene and love the bears they so sweet. Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete