Pages

Thursday, 25 July 2013

splash birthday

Hi everyone!
 
It's a wonderful evening and summer is still here! and when I saw the CAS-colour and sketches sketch I knew I should use my stamp I coloured at the weekend!Thank you for this one louise van vuren
 
It is an Acid Drops and What Nots stamp-a freebie from a magazine then donated to me by my mum.
It's a brilliant stamp pack-so sweet and funny.
I have stamped using memento black and coloured with pro markers. The blue sea is a piece of leftovers from punching a border and the fish are from the Docrafts Ahoy There papers-I have cut them out.
I stamped the sentiment onto some Kanban card and used a spellbinder tag for it to go on. 
I think it is a summery card and I am going to make a few more!
 


The tag on the inside is from Kanban and I tied some cord onto it.
 
Thank you for looking and for follwoing my blog!
 
I am entering this in the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. I love that scraps sea border! Thanks for joining us at Stamp 'n' Doodle!

    lovies, =o) kel
    SnD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card Irene, love the image and your design..Thank you for joining us at Bearly-Mine challenges this week and hoping we see you again soon. Good luck..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us on the Kaboodles Doodles Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fab set for a freebie and a super card with the images too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have these too, such fun stamps, love what u have done with them. Thank you so much for joining us over at Anything Goes for our anything goes challenge xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute & fun card! Great coloring! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card and perfect for our anything goes challenge here at Bearly Mine.

    Thanks for sharing with us this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabby card. and great sentiment :) Thank you so much for sharing with us at BearlyMine Challenges this time, good luck. hugs Jackie. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining in this week at CC&S - your card is lovely - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are very welcome! I really like your interpretation of the sketch. It took me a couple of seconds to see that you'd rotated it, but it works so well with your image Thanks for joining in with the fun at CC&S

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete