Pages

Thursday, 18 July 2013

snowflakes

 
Hi everyone!
Oh it's warm here!! I'm on anew routine at work so have the end of the week off now and am just getting used to the new routine. I find with a 2 year old I am getting less and less time to myself (or should I say-to craft!). I seem to be buying more stuff than I'm using!
I have used a Spellbinders wrought iron die in red-I think it looks like a snowflake! the background papers are freebies from a magazine and DCWV, and have been matted onto black. The smaller black snowflakes are using snowflakes border from memory box (one of my new purchases!!).

 
This round tag is from Spellbinders and I have used a freebie papermania stamp from the latest edition of Creativity mag. I have embossed it in silver and added some checked ribbon which was in my stash.
It is all based on the sketch at freshly made sketches






 
 
I am entering it in the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 



12 comments:

  1. great card!! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that die makes a wonderful snowflake! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thank you for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles this week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful non-traditional Christmas card! The little silver embossed on black medallion looks so good on the card!! Thank you for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenge #33.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your die is fabulous as a snowflake! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday & Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eye catching and beautiful! I like this a lot:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Irene! I love that red snowflake! I love how it stands out! Such a great combination of colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous snowflake. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, and great use of the black! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw your lovely Christmas card on Always playing with paper Merry Monday - you might also like to enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely CAS card with a fab layout... love that red snowflake!

    Thanks for sharing at Anything Goes this time.

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for July – hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete