Pages

Friday, 7 June 2013

tractor days

 
Hi Everyone!! gorgeous day outside!!
I think some of my mojo came back last night!! I made this card for my brother for his birthday.

 
I have used a 5 x 7" white card and covered it with brown card which I scored the edges of to roughen it.
The blue happy birthday paper is from my stash.
The stamp is Jayne Nestorenko Farm Boy. I loved it as soon as I saw it as my little boy loves tractors!

I have coloured using pro markers and written his name on the number plate with a fine black pen.
I stamped the tracks using a chevron stamp from Docrafts with Pro markers ink as I don't have brown ink. The 'class' bit is because in Northern Ireland if we think something is cool we call it 'class'!
I stamped some tracks inside along with a 'Happy Birthday' sentiment.
 
Hope you like it! and hope he does too!!
 
I am entering it in the following challenges:
to be updated
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment