Pages

Thursday, 6 June 2013

Fathers day

Hi everyone!!
My mojo has not returned as I made this a few weeks ago in time for fathers day!
I have made it on a 5 x 7" card. The stamp is from hot of the press and is totally cool!!!
I stamped using archival black and coloured the red bits with pro markers red. I used Anitas 3D gloss to amke the shine.

The design papers are DCWV onto mirri card. the sentiment is part of a freebie from a magzine and the badge stamp (which is hard to see) is also part of the motorbike set.
The gem is from Docrafts.
I'v also gone round the edge with some blue ink.
I liked how it turned out and then my little boy stuck his finger on the bottom and it was mucky so I had to cover the bottom half with more paper!! It looks good but not as good as this!!
 
Hope you like it!
 
I am entering it in the following challenges:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment