Pages

Friday, 3 May 2013

snow and reindeers


Hi all!! welcome to my new follower! that's 4 now!!
I am still in the christmas spirit and am enjoying doing these!

I have used memento dew drop ink pads for stamping the My Minds Eye snowflakes.
I embossed the reindeer using versamark ink and blue denim Debbie Moore embossing powder.
The sentiment is also My Minds Eye.

I made the penent and added it to a piece of dark blue card. It was missing something and the reindeer wouldn't look right so I thought of my acetate with snow on!
I attached it to the left ahdn side of the card rather than the top as it would contribute to the card collapsing as it is a landscape one!
 
I am entering it in the following challenges:
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Irene -I love that you used this colour combo for a Christmas card. The snowflake banner is a perfect backdrop for your leaping deer. Thanks for entering CAS colours and Sketches colour challenge this week

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous Christmas card. The colors are wonderful, and I love the clean look of the white space. Great job of combining the two challenges. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Christmas card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Irene, great idea to make a Xmas card with these colours-inspired! I love the acetate and the embossed reindeer. Thanks for joiNing us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely - you Christmas card looks fab in our colours - hanks for joining in this week at CAS - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete