Pages

Thursday, 9 May 2013

skating away

Hi all!!
Still addicted to Christmas!
My little boy is in bed (with a carrot!!) so I am quickly blogging!
I was inspired by freshly made sketches sketch but I am now not sure how 'fresh' my card is!

The stamp and papers are Marianne designs free witha  magazine a while back.
I have coloured using my promarkers. I have tried to get the illusion of speed-illusion being the appropriate word as I don't know if I've captured it that well! I used my memento ink to stamp the image but dragged it back before I lifted it off the cardstock.
The shiny bit at the bottom is irridescent embossing powder from create and craft.
The 2 stars are from my stash.
I am entering him in the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely Christmas card! Thanks for joining in the Winter Wonderland Challenge this week.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great Christmas card! The sketch works so well on it's side too and fits your skater perfectly! Thanks for playing along with my sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I think you captured the motion quite well. I'm shivering just looking at this beauty! Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card and great image choice, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the image and you colored it beautifully! Great use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card
    Thank you so much for joining us at Sparkles Christmas
    good luck in the draw
    hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning .....Oh wow your card is absolutely stunning l love your image and the colouring is stunning thank you for joining in our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "Favourite Festive Christmas Colours" good luck and hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete