Pages

Tuesday, 7 May 2013

pink tissue flower

Good morning everyone!
welcome to my new followers!
I have had the loveliest bank holiday weekend and to top it all I won a prize at little k smith's crafty corner blog. She has a wonderful blog and some fab ideas-check it out! I am looking forward to trying LOTV stamps and getting on with my christmas cards!
 
Now onto todays card.
I have made this card as an experiment with some tissue paper.
I stamped the flowers onto the tissue paper using my Sheena Douglass little bit sketchy stamps in black Archival ink.

I have coloured using promarkers and Docrafts pens.
Then I glued them together and added a Docrafts diamante to the centre.

The pink in the background is a piece of vellum from my stash, and the sentiment from Inkwell stamps
 
Enjoy your day crafters-I have a day off work toay all to myself as my little boy is at nursery!!I will be crafting all day-maybe a bit of house work in between! x
 
I would like to enter this card in:
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty and so delicate, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of the pink tissue...looks wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bloom is stunning!!!!! Thanks for joining us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty flower! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet piece of work!
    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is so gorgeous, I love how you have colored the flower. Thanks so much for playing this week at Crafty Sentiments!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card, I love the flower you created! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs! I hope you can play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful card - Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete