Pages

Monday, 27 May 2013

have a yummy day!

Hi all!
What a great weekend! I have been to the craft show at Lincolnshire showground, to Doddington Hall and just been relaxing!
i ahve a sore throat though so looks like a cold is coming.
i ahve bought a melting pot-have had my eye on one for ages and at £26 I couldn't resist! I have to buy the kit to go with it so I can actually use it but that will come later!! So look forward to some fancy embellishments!
Another milestone this weekend-my wee boy counted to ten!! At 21 months I think he's doing well!He also jumped into the pool by himself tonight!!
 
Anyway onto the card!
I have made this based on the sketch at cas-solours and sketches. I love pink and just got these velvet embossed ribbons from create and craft so had to make a pinkish card.
 
I have embossed a piece of white card with my dots folder. Then added the ribbon. I stamped a cupcake using a Docrafts stamp set I got ages ago.
I coloured with pro markers and added Anitas 3D gloss to the cherry.
I have stuck Martha Stewart stars to the cupcake and decorated some of the dots with them too!


The penants are made from some paper from my stash which I won from Rebecca at mellymoo. I used a mask from Crafts Beautiful magazine I got this week. It has loads of masks/templates in thsi week-really good ones too!
the sentiment is from a Daisy and dandelion set from Docrafts which I have had for ages too.
 

Hope you like it and also have a yummy day!
 
I have entered this in the following:
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant card like the sparkle. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, yummy! I love the little "sprinkles" - what a great touch. And the banner for the scallop part of the sketch - love it! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the velvet ribbon and added sparkle. And yes the cake looks very yummy! Thanks for joining us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sparkly card - thanks for joining in this week at CAS - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Irene, what a lovely card, I love the pink theme, it must be the in colour at the minute as everyone is using it. Glad you enjoyed the craft show we thought it was really good too. Good luck with your melting pot you will be hooked on it when you get the kit. See you at Eagle Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card. Love cupcakes!!! Thank you for playing along with the ATCAS challenge.
    Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card with a gorgeous cupcake! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable card! Lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete