Pages

Friday, 24 May 2013

happy engagement

Hi everyone!!
Its a horrible wet and windy Friday in Lincolnshire but hoping for a good bank holiday weekend!!
We are going to a friends barbecue on sunday (after the Sincerely yours show at the showground!). the barbecue is to celebrate their engagement so I made the following card:
It is based on the sketch at freshly made sketches
the stamp is a Fizzy Moon one from The Range.
I coloured using pro markers and added some glitter glue to the champagne bubbles.
 

I added some candi and a bit of silver glitter glue to the engagement ring on the background paper.
The paper is from my stash and the green card from lidl.

The congratulations stamp is from a freebie set from a magazine. I added some green dew drop ink to the edges of the two stamped pieces. Hope you like it-and hope the happy couple do too!
 
I am entering it in the following:
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Cute take on the sketch! You've colored the image so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! I'm sure this will be appreciated and I hope that you have a great time! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friends will love this super cute card! Such a sweet image and lovely colour combo too. Thanks for joining us at i Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete