Pages

Friday, 5 April 2013

woofday


Hi all
Today I am going for another CAS type card. It is a dog stamp I got from my mum who got it in Crafts Beautiful magazine. The paws and sentiment I did free hand. Unfortunately it wasn't meant to have any paws on teh top bit but I was watching Eastenders and took my eye off the ball and my pen must have got too close to my card so I had to add them after!


I coloured using pro markers cinnamon and caramel. The pink is antique pink.

 
I am going to enter this in the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Love the paw prints Irene and the little dog is cute. Thanks for playing along at ATSM
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, what a cutie - love the little doggie stamp and the paw prints look great. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Irene.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute - I love that little dog and his paw prints are adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful card.
    Thanks for sharing your creation with us at the MMM CAS One Layer challenge and hope to see you again.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty and cute card, with the divine paw prints. Thanks for sharing with us at MMM. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the little dog! Thanks for playing along with the A Muse Studio Consultants Challenge!

    ReplyDelete