Pages

Monday, 1 April 2013

watch faces

Well that's the end of the easter weekend! we had a great time with friends-had too much food and gin and tonics!
I still had a bit of time to craft though! this is getting less though as my little man has decided he doesn't want a daytime nap every day!
I made this card following inspiration from Mellymoo crafting (who's paperstash prize I won!). CAS #18 colours and sketches challenge gave me the idea of these watch faces. I also wanted to make a man card as I need the practice!


I have used a freebie magazine stamp for the watch face and the sentiment. I used pumice stone Distress ink to make it look vintage and have decoupaged two faces for dimension, Around the edges of both the card and the topper I scored to add interest.
Hope you like it!
I am going to enter it in  the following challenges:
cas colours and sketches #18
allsorts challenge-vintage
rhedd and rosies vintage/shabby challenge
simon says challenge-anything goes


11 comments:

  1. I love this - especially love how you have made the circles of the sketch into watches - brilliant. Thanks so much for joining in this week at CAS - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely and thanks for joining us over at Allsorts this week for my challenge
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Irene. Always looking for ideas for mens cards - this fits the bill! Thank you for joining us at CAS Colours and Sketches this week! Paula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super masculine and Vintage card Irene.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the clocks and the colour tone.

    Thanks for joining us at Rhedd & Rosie Challenge Blog, hope we see your work again.

    Moira DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS card, thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie challenge good luck Hun, Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the clocks!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Genius idea to use watches for this sketch! Thanks so much for playing along at CC&S xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your masculine take on the sketch - the watches are great! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours and Sketches

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous manly card Irene, love the watch faces. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Vintage challenge x

    ReplyDelete