Pages

Thursday, 11 April 2013

strawberry tea party

Hi all!

I have made this card to use up some stickers and also as I'm loving my crafters companion stamps!
It is the 'yum' one in the strawberry kisses collection. I have coloured him in with pro markers. the stickers are from a Docrafts tea party sticker set. I also have the papers for this set but unfortunately I forgot and have added these ones from my stash instead. The 2 strawberries are also from teh stamp set.

I would like to enter him in the following challenges:
sketch n stash challenge

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Irene, I like the colours and the image, Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks stunning, wonderful image! thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Stash with this cute card!
    xxx, Ally

    ReplyDelete