Pages

Monday, 8 April 2013

strawberries and cream

Hi all!
I have been busy over the weekend and finished a couple of cards!I bought this stamp from Crafters Companion along with a CD. First time I've used it.
I used design papers from Crafters Companion Cd strawberry kisses. The silver frames are from create and craft and the doillie is from poundland. The stamp is also Crafters Companion and the embellishments are from the same stamp set. I coloured using pro markers (unfortunately these bled as I used the wrong paper).

 
I am entering it in the following challenges:
 

3 comments:

  1. Pretty birthday card! Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: Birthdays
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and funny card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cute card lovely colours & design..

    Thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC this wk.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete