Pages

Monday, 15 April 2013

man card

Hi all!
This is an experimental card. I based it on the sketch on the retro sketch challenge. I am trying to improve my man card work. Firtsly I started off by cutting out the penent shapes and used them as templates with my distress inks so I had a silhouette. My other half said they looked better with the colour on them so I stuck the cut outs on top.
I have used 2 stamps from freebies from Papercraft essentials magazine. Inks are distress inks and momento dew drop inks. The penent is on water colour paper.
 

 
I am entering it in the following challenges:
 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous love your shape and your card design. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous male card - Thanks for joining us at Cards for men this fortnight
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete