Pages

Tuesday, 9 April 2013

make a wish

 
Hi all!
This is my second card from the weekend. Based on the challenge at less is more lime and black. Its not a comination I have used before but i like it!
 
 
I wanted to try the technique with the inside of a padded envelope/bubble wrap and it worked! I used a balloon shape I cut and drew the rest free hand. The ink is memento dew drop in new sprout. the lime paper is one from my candy I won at Mellymoo crafting.

The ribbon is from my stash which originally came from Aldi before Asda took over!The gems are from Docrafts.

The sentiment is make a wish from a Docrafts set called Daisy and Dandelion. Please leave feedback! Thank you for looking-have a great evening!

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
less is more-lime and black
One stop craft challenge 223-birthdays
2 sister challenge-anything goes

5 comments:

  1. The stamping with bubble wrap is really effective!
    Thanks so much for joining us.
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - I like the balloon you drew ... very clever. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely CAS card - great to use upcycled bits too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Irene for the LIM challenge - would look just as lovely without the spotty ribbon too... fab sentiment - really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card you have created!
    Thanks for playing with us at OneStopCraftChallenge! I hope to see you the next time, too :-) )
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete