Pages

Tuesday, 30 April 2013

flowery flowers

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is a new blog which is really exciting!
I'm not sure how to add a link through the picture but just click on the link above the picture.
their first challenge starts on 2nd May!!There will be a DT call too!! eek will I be good enough to get on it-who knows!!
become a follower to help they get underway!
 
I made this card for a challenge but because I was ill I never got round to posting it!
It has been done on kraft card and my papers are from DCWV. The glittery card is from create and craft.
The image is a digi one free from Little Claires. it was lovely to colour if a little fiddly.
I coloured with pro markers.

I ahve added some salty ocean distress inks to colour the background and die cut three flowers for dimension. One I coloured with pro markers and the others are glitter card as above. The gems are from my stash.
I would like to enter it in the following challenges:
 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I love the bouquet of flowers! Great colors! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decided to have a closer look at your blog whilst I was here. Really like your style - very much like mine, a bit of many things, mostly CAS. This card caught my eye, so bright and beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u for ur kind comments-really appreciate them!xx

      Delete