Pages

Wednesday, 24 April 2013

art deco flower



Hi all!
This is my creation off the week! I love the clean and simple themes at the minute. I made this using a tutorial given by doing life on folded flowers and loved it so much I had to make one straight away.
The spotted paper is from DCWV and the purple from my stash. I cut a wrought iron circle (spellbinders) in cream and coloured it with a memento dew drop ink.
The sentiment is from a from a magazine freebie set from Docrafts whcih I used a Sheena Douglass embossing powder on. My embossing needs some more work!keep getting extra bits!
The gem in the centre of the flower is from Docrafts and I used a purple gel pen to draw some dots round the edges of the 6x6card.
Hope you like it!
I would like to enter it in the following challenges:
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Your flower is wonderful! I love those dots you added around the edges too. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS and good luck with the DT call xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Your flower looks fabulous. Thank you Irene for playing along with the ATCAS flower challenge this week.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stylish, thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours you've used on this gorgeous project. Thanks so much for playing with our Monotone Challenge at Cupcake. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I saw your card on Make it Monday MIM137 and had to click to get a closer look. I love the 3-D aspect and the simplicity of your card. KT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card! Fabulous flower and gorgeous colors! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your flower and the CAS style of your card! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is gorgeous. Love the CAS style with the beautiful flower. Saw it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Irene, saw your card at Make it Monday, it's gorgeous! Love the colours and the silver brad. TFS the how to link, I'm going to have a look :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing flower, I just love it. Thanks for playing along with us in the Anything Goes challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete